Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thrifted Thursday

Last Saturday, I got to help with a fundraising church yard sale. Here are a few of the treasures I found:



The skirt fit perfectly. It makes lots of noise as I walk because it has bangles, beads, stones, and little mirrors sewn onto it. And it only cost me $1.50! 


I also found this coffee grinder, which will be helpful next year in the dorm (as in less than three weeks!) 


I also got to go visit my grandparents, aunt, and cousins in Virginia with my sisters yesterday. 





My sisters were great travel companions and it was good to get some sister time just talking and singing and getting lost in the mountains on a gravel road. My littlest sister kept saying, "I know where we are! I've seen that bush on that steep hill." She kept seeing rhododendrons growing on the mountainside, which is everywhere in that area. 

I hope you all are doing well and having a blessed Thursday.  

No comments: