Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Knitting in New Location

I have now moved to East Carolina University. For the first time in five days, I had a chance to knit a few rows. It was so peaceful knitting in the old laundry room on my floor. There were these beautiful rays of sunshine filtering through the windows and landing in pools on the black and white tiled floor. The whirring machines blocked out the hall noise while I worked on the Union Long Beanie. Even though I couldn't knit long, it was good to be back at it.





I've also purchased my first pet, a pink and purple female beta fish. As the tank I purchased was already  cracked, she is living in my friend upstairs. She still lacks a name, so if you have a wonderful fish name related to knitting or not, please leave a comment below. Thanks!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Happy college days! I hope you have fun!
Your fish sounds beautiful. Though I don't know if this would fit her or not, you could name her Lavender:)