Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Crafting Alphabet: B

Here is a beret I finished a few months ago from the Koolaid Dyeing Project. It was a really fun project, especially after dyeing the yarn myself in the garage, using stepladders to hang the yarn to dye, and making a total mess. The pattern is "Pebbled Beanie" by designer Elisabeth Parker from Weekend Hats. The pattern took longer than I expected, but I'm looking forward to wearing it in this cool weather. 






Campus has definitely gotten much colder since the weekend. I've been using more of my hand knits, enjoying the fall colors, but not the freezing weather. But after a few days of gray rain, a rain-free day today was lovely. 

Isn't this Japanese red maple stunning? It's right outside my Spanish building, so I get to see it progress in its glory each day. Are you enjoying the cold or disliking the wind and rain?


I hope you all are having a wonderful autumn!

No comments: