Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Autumn Knitting and Trees




Fall has come in all its glory to Greenville. The trees are stunning and fill me with an excitement to see all the blazing colors as I do the ordinary, everyday things of life, walking to class, going to the dining hall, or reading on the mall.

El otoño ha venido en todo de su gloria a Greenville. Los árboles están impresionantes y me llenan con la emoción para ver todos los colores llameados como hago las cosas normal de la vida, caminando a la clase, yendo a la cafetería o leyendo en el campo en el centro de la universidad.

I have had some knitting time during my classes. Below are some of my creations and fall crafts.

He tenido algo tiempo para tejer durante mis clases. Debajo hay unas de mis creaciones y mis artes del otoño.


I am enjoying having the cool weather to wear all my knitted hats and scarves. I am also slowly getting ready for Christmas gift knitting. Have you started on your Christmas knitting? Are you enjoying the weather?

Me encanta el tiempo fresco para llevar mis sombreros, chulos y bufandas tejidos. También estoy preparando para tejer los regalos para la Navidad. ¿Has comenzado tejer los regalos para la Navidad? ¿Te encanta el tiempo del otoño?

No comments: