Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Rhode Island architecture and seaside

I wanted to post these pictures as soon as I saw how well they turned out!


I took these pictures when we went on the Cliff Walk in Newport, Rhode Island.


We walked around a few of the old mansions on Bellevue. The details are stunning!




I also loved getting to see houses and a church that were built anywhere from the early 1700s to the mid 1900s. It was amazing to see so many different eras and styles together on one street.







Rhode Island is absolutely beautiful! I loved my entire trip, especially getting to spend time with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. I would visit (in the summer) again in a heartbeat. The little towns, like Wickford, were complete with quaint shops, friendly people, and even a yarn store (which was closed due to July 4th). The other yarn store I did get to visit, Unwind, has a collection of beautiful tonal and variegated yarns (and others) and I look forward to visiting there again.

No comments: