Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

In Threes Baby Cardigan and Rabbit: More Baby Gifts

I have started another “In Threes Baby Cardigan” by Kelly Herdrich. It is knit with a 100% bamboo yarn in the same aqua-green as the baby hat. As with the blue multi sweater knit (almost to completion yesterday), it is made in the 0-3 month size. I’m just going to finish them and then find some willing babies and mothers to see what size mine are really turning out.


I finished a bunny rabbit a month ago, knit from the rabbit pattern from “Last-Minute Knitted Gifts” by Joelle Hoverson. It is one of the best gift-knitting book I own and very possibly my favorite pattern book. Its photos are artistic and beautifully portrayed and the directions are clear.

The inner ears and scarf were knit with the yarn I hand-dyed. I really loved how the Kool-Aid dye project turned out when worked into the rabbit. The body was knit with a skein of very soft 100% acrylic from Joanne’s.



Happy Knitting!

No comments: