Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Crafting Alphabet: F is for Fingerless Mitts

I have been knitting these fingerless mitts on and off for a few months now. I still only have most of one done, but I am going to blame that on working and being a college student. When they are finished, they should go well with many of my brown and beige clothing, or work well as a gift. It will depend who it ends up being for when I actually finish them. The great thing about this pattern is that they could easily work for a man or a woman because of the regular stitches (nothing lacy) and the stretchy fabric.



The pictures make the mitts look orange-ish, but they are really a soft bunny brown. 

What have you been working on? Please leave a comment! Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Brea J. said...

I admire someone with the patience to work on a knit pair of gloves. I would have pulled them out by now~! XD

~great job~! Will you put up pics of the finished product? :3