Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Vitamin D

I haven't actually been crafting that much these last few weeks. Finals and papers kind of prohibit that. I am studying outside, though, and soaking up some Vitamin D. It is 75 degrees here in Greenville! I can't remember having a December this warm. I could really enjoy having a seventy degree winter, but we've already had several cold weeks. 

I'm sitting underneath this stunning old magnolia that grows outside my dorm, studying chemistry, or rather, taking a study break. 



Below is the view from my window. The porch roof of my dormitory collects rainwater, which means that many of the little birds come to drink and splash around. 


Here is a dried hydrangea from my grandmother's garden.


This is a pair of hand warmers I knit this fall from the remaining yarn from the In Threes Baby Cardigan in that lovely blue and beige variegated. The yarn was purchased at the yarn shop, Unwind, in Rhode Island. 





What's the weather like in your town? What are you making? Please leave a comment below! Merry Christmas!

No comments: